Lotus Sanctuary’s aim is to end homelessness, not only in our community but beyond, nationwide, and we can’t do this alone. We rely on the help of the larger community for donations and would welcome your support with fundraising.
Whether you’re looking for ways to fundraise for Lotus Sanctuary individually or as a company, wanting to collaborate with us through sponsorship or have something else in mind we would love to hear from you.
Are you a socially conscious business looking for a way to help your local community through fundraising? Supporting Lotus Sanctuary will have a direct impact not only upon the lives of many vulnerable women but also their families and everyone around them, creating a positive ripple out effect in your local community.
Here are a number of ways you could help:
– By making Lotus Sanctuary your chosen local charity partner. Provide your employees with a good cause to rally around together, team building and using their creativity to raise money at work through events and initiatives.
These could include sponsored bake sales, a friendly quiz, challenges (which could be as simple as guess how many sweets are in the jar to a full on treasure hunt – your imagination is the limit!), Dry January, casual clothes day, there are so many options, and our fundraising team would be happy to assist you with ideas.
– By using your company’s match donation scheme to double any money you raise – double your positive impact on your local community.
– By registering with ‘Easy Fundraising’ online & doing your online shopping! Just sign up and select Lotus Sanctuary as your chosen charity. By activating your Easy Fundraising account we can receive a percentage back from all of your online sales with selected websites – there are over 2,000 to choose from including Amazon, high street brands, energy companies, travel bookings.
Whether you’re stocking up on stationary for the office or booking travel for work (or home life) you can help us at absolutely no extra cost to yourself by using this easy app. Asking your employees to do the same could generate a huge amount of free donations and help direct funds back to where they are desperately needed, helping us support vulnerable adults.
– Raising Awareness of our Services. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request some flyers to leave at your workplace for those who may be needing support – whether from our clinical therapy service for trauma informed counseling or our supported housing service for vulnerable females.
– Sponsorship of equipment and other materials. Whether you’d like to help us by providing office supplies, printing our info flyers or posters or providing materials like furniture for our accommodation there are a whole host of ways your local business or service could help. If you have material goods or services your business would be able to provide to us as a charitable donation we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Sponsoring Events. Charity events are a wonderful way to network, contribute to your local community and attract media interest. Why not help us sponsor our next fundraising event or hold one of your own? Taking a table at one of our events is also a great way to show your support.
– Cause Related Marketing. Have you ever considered donating a small percentage from one of your products or services to charity? Choose to do it as a one off with limited edition services or items, introduce a match donation scheme doubling anything raised or settle for a fixed percentage of sales of a specific product or service.
There are many ways you can fund raise for Lotus Sanctuary – email us at info@lotussanctuary with ‘Fundraising Pack’ as the subject title to receive a whole bunch of ideas and inspiration!
Other ways you can help include shopping online – if you create an account with EasyFundraising and make ‘Lotus Sanctuary CIC’ your chosen cause, we can receive cash back donations from your online transactions at no extra cost to you! This includes retailers, energy suppliers, insurance, travel – take a look at this handy guide for more information.